SEGMENTAL RETAINING WALL BLOCKS
- Segmental Retaining Walls(SRW) consist of modular Precast Cement Concrete Blocks that interlock with each other.
- Segmental Retaining Wall Blocks are used in building retaining walls and provide a solid, vertical front for earth/soil retention projects such as bridge construction.
- They provide technologically superior, cost-effective solutions compared to conventional soil retention techniques.
- The modular nature of SRW blocks enables faster and easier construction of retaining walls.
- PBMA members provide SRW Blocks in different sizes, colours, and textures.