- Drainage Channels made from Precast Cement Concrete provide a durable and efficient way for water to flow in a specific direction.
- Drainage Channels have usually Square or Dished sections, with a variety of heights and thicknesses, and lengths up to 1 m.
- They can be easily installed along with Kerbs.
- PBMA members provide Drainage Channels in many sizes to suit local requirements.
- Reference Standard: IS: 5758 – 2020 Specification For Precast Concrete Kerbs, Channels, Edging, Quadrants & Other Associated Fittings (Download Key Information in pdf).